AgendaMeeting Date: May 4, 2021 6:30 pm
IN CONFORMITY WITH THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20 (MARCH 17, 2020) AND DUE TO CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL WESTCHESTER / PLAYA MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY TELEPHONICALLY.
Zoom Webinar Online or By Telephone
To Join the Webinar Dial: (669) 900-6833 or one of the following Toll Free Telephone Numbers: (833) 548 0282, (888) 475 4499, (877) 853 5257, (833) 548 0276 The toll free feature eliminates long-distance call charges for participants. However, other telephone charges may apply from a participant’s phone carrier.
Zoom Webinar Online: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86902273508 or By Telephone using a number listed above to Join the Meeting Then Enter This Webinar ID: 86902273508 and Press #
Every person wishing to address the Neighborhood Council must dial (669) 900-6833, and enter 86902273508 and then press # to join the webinar. Instructions on how to sign up for public comment will be given to listeners at the start of the meeting.
PUBLIC INPUT AT NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEETINGS – The public is requested to dial *9, when prompted by the presiding officer, to address the Board on any agenda item before the Board takes an action on an item. Comments from the public on agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the agenda that are within the Board’s jurisdiction will be heard during the General Public Comment period. Please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on a matter that you bring to its attention during the General Public Comment period; however, the issue raised by a member of the public may become the subject of a future Board meeting. Public comment is limited to 1 minutes per speaker, unless adjusted by the presiding officer of the Board.
Meeting Place Online
- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes from April Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer’s Report and MER
- Accept the resignation of Naomi Waka, leaving the Chair of Community Services and Chair of Budget and Finance Committees vacant.
- Motion to support 8125-8127 Tuscany Ave., 8100 Sinaloa Rd. & 8150 Cabora Dr., Playa del Rey project as proposed
- Motion to support Playa Vista Google/Spruce Goose construction of one new surface level parking lot including 430 parking spaces and associated landscape improvements.
Motion to appoint Tony Shen to the Religious Seat. Motion to appoint Tony Shen to the Public Safety Committee.
- Motion to appoint Brian Lockwood to the Chair of Budget and Finance.
- Motion to appoint Julie Ross to the WRAC LUPC, primary
- Motion to appoint Paula Gerez to the WRAC LUPC, alternate
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members and Committee Reports
- Welcome Rebecca Horta, Arts Manager, City of Los Angeles, Department of Cultural Affairs and Francisco Letelier, Artist whom are here to present the Airport Police Facility Mural. Information about the Airport Police Facility can be found here: https://www.lawa.org/groups-and-divisions/airport-police/facility. Additionally, please welcome Sarah Cifarelli, LAX Art Program Director and Lilith Terry, Senior Project Manager from the Los Angeles World Airport (LAWA) team in case the board has any questions about construction and the art program in general
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Public Comment – non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
Next Meeting: 06/02/2021 6:30 pm
Next Meeting Highlights:
This agenda has the following attachments: