Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
IN CONFORMITY WITH THE GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20 (MARCH 17, 2020) AND DUE TO CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL WESTCHESTER / PLAYA MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY TELEPHONICALLY.
Meeting login details are as follows:
To Join the Meeting By Phone Dial: (669) 900-6833 or one of the following Toll Free Telephone Numbers: (833) 548 0282, (888) 475 4499, (877) 853 5257, (833) 548 0276. Then Enter This Meeting ID: 986 3640 9223 and Press #
To join the meeting Online via Internet or the Zoom App, you can do so by clicking on this link to join the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/98636409223
Or, you can join the meeting by entering Meeting ID 986 3640 9223 into the “Join a Meeting” field when online.
Chairperson Heather Tuttle
Meeting Date: March 24, 2021 6:30 pm
Meeting Place Online
Call to Order:Recommend no changes to Call to order section
Spotlight on the Schools
- LAX Coastal Education Foundation Art Show and Competition- Reflections of COVID-19
- Art Show – LAXCEF (laxcoastaledfoundation.com)
- Artwork displayed April 3 – April 18
- Reflections of COVID-19
- What have you learned as a result of Covid-19?
- What do you do differently because of COVID-19?
- How do you see the world differently because of COVID-19?
- How does the world see differently because of COVID-19?
- How does COVID-19 make you feel?
- What is a specific moment that has occurred because of COVID-19
- Adopt an acknowledgement of indigenous origin for our education committee and offer this to our local school
Education Committee Webpage
- Link from homepage to list of Scholarships
- Other Additions or Edits?
LAUSD Return to School
Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items, 2 minute.
For More Info:
Public Comment Request
THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT – As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and other auxiliary aids and/or services, may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment by email: NCSupport@lacity.org or phone: (213) 978-1551.
PUBLIC ACCESS OF RECORDS – In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website: www.ncwpdr.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact the committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or email through website at www.ncwpdr.org
Notice to Paid Representatives – If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code §§ 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com
PUBLIC POSTING OF AGENDAS – Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows:
- Westchester Municipal Building 7166 Manchester Avenue, Westchester, CA 90045
- You can also receive our agendas via email by subscribing to L.A. City’s Early Notification System at https://www.lacity.org/subscriptions
This agenda has the following attachments: