- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER
- Motion to approve disbursement of up to $800 for outreach event Westchester Arts & Music (WAM) Block Party
- Motion to approve Moore Business Results as vendor to assist with website and social media management for NCWP with estimated cost is up to $400 per month, based on actual time.
- Motion to approve expenditure of up to $30 for Mailchimp, agenda emailing system
- Motion to approve expenditure of up to $875 for Hometown News for monthly NCWP newsletter.
- Motion to approve revised 2019-2020 budget to include 2018-2019 carryover of $3,549.77.
- Motion to approve NCWP Inventory Report.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- NCWP to recognize its 2019 Stars of the Neighborhood - Steve and Dave Cressman, organizers of the Gillis Beach Volleyball Tournament in Playa del Rey for 49 years
- NCWP to recognize Westchester Del Rey Little League Girls Softball team - 2019 Southern California State Champions
- Gevork Mkrtchyan, Project Manager with Bureau of Engineering, LADWP to provide an update re traffic control and commencement of construction activities on Vista del Mar between south of Napoleon Street and Surf Street for the Venice Dual Force Main Sewer Project.
- Mason Stockstill, LMU Marketing and Communications - Informational presentation re the proposed amendment to the LMU Master Plan.
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Formation and approval of standing committees and ad hoc committees, committee chairpersons and assignments
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports
NCWP Board Meeting on Sep 3, 2019
Public Comment Request
THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT - As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and other auxiliary aids and/or services, may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment by email: NCSupport@lacity.org or phone: (213) 978-1551.
PUBLIC ACCESS OF RECORDS – In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website: www.ncwpdr.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact the committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or email through website at www.ncwpdr.org
Notice to Paid Representatives - If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code §§ 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com
PUBLIC POSTING OF AGENDAS – Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows: