- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting.
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER.
- Motion to approve recurring expenditure of up to $40 to Mailchimp for Website emailing service.
- Motion to appoint community member Pat Lyon to Community Services Committee.
- Motion to accept the resignation of Kimberly Fox.
- Motion to appoint George Herrera to the Member At Large 3 board seat.
- Motion to appoint George Herrera to the Planning and Land Use Committee.
- Motion to approve Neighborhood Council Grant request for LAPD Pacific Area Boosters for $1,000.
- Motion to approve Cord Thomas as representative to Neighborhood Council Sustainability Alliance (NCSA).
- Motion to approve Cord Thomas as representative to Los Angeles Neighborhood Council Coalition (LANCC).
- Motion to approve Paula Gerez as representative to Westside Regional Alliance of Councils (WRAC).
- Motion to approve Dave Mannix and Paula Gerez as representatives to the Neighborhood Advisory Committee (NAC).
- Motion to approve letter of support with conditions of the CUP for the proposed Young Minds Los Angeles Preschool at the Westcheseter United Methodist Church at 8065 Emerson Avenue in Westchester.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
1. LAX Northside Open Space Sustainability Action Plan Update - Presentation by Lisa Trifiletti
2. LA Sanitation & Environment Wet Weather Prep - Presenation by Daniel Tamm
3. 8065 Emerson Preschool - Presentation by Jonathan Lonner, representing the applicant, Young Minds
- Discussion Calendar and Related Public comment
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports