IN CONFORMITY WITH THE GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20 (MARCH 17, 2020) AND DUE TO CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL WESTCHESTER / PLAYA MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY TELEPHONICALLY.
Zoom Meeting Online or By Telephone
Dial (669) 900-6833 to Join the Meeting
Then Enter This Meeting ID: 228 281 7831 and Press #
- Call to Order Special Meeting
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of March 2020 Board meeting.
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER's for February, March and April.
Motion to oppose street closures, "Slow Streets" for pedestrian and recreational use in the Neighborhood Council Westchester / Playa footprint.
- Motion to approve President’s emergency expenditure of $1,000 to Westside Pacific Villages to enhance services such as: securing and delivering groceries, pharmacy essentials as well as providing weekly care packages with items such a masks, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizers.
- Motion to approve President's emergency expenditure of $2,000 to Culver Palms Meals on Wheels to support meal services.
- Motion to approve Moore Business Results as vendor to transition the existing website using the Drupal Content Management System to the WordPress Content Management System, not to exceed $5,000.
- Motion to approve payment to Moore Business Results for Invoice Number #2020 0401-2 NCWPDR $417.73 for added work related to COVID -19.
- Motion to send a letter of support for C.F. 20-0271, LAX FlyAway Bus Program Motion to the Los Angeles City Council.
Motion to support Emergency Rental Assistance Subsidy (ERAS) Program C.F. 20-0147-s19.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
Loyola Marymount University welcomes Stan Johnson as its new men’s basketball head coach.
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports