- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Announcements from Board Members
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please):
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward. Comments are limited to 2 minutes, unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director.)
- Motions/Actions Items and Related Public Comment
Approval of Minutes of previous Board Meeting.
Receive and file the Treasurer’s Report.
Discussion and possible action evaluating whether any resignations were effective by Cyndi Hench-President, Mark Redick-Vice President, Garrett Smith, Patricia Lyon , and other Board Member positions, including but not limited to possible action evaluating whether these resignations are rescinded.
Discussion and possible action to fill the following Board seats if vacancies are declared by the Board in Agenda item 1: At- Large Director Seat 1, At-Large Director Seat 2, At-Large Director Seat 3, Income Property seat and other Board seats. These seats will be filled for the remainder of the existing term.
Discussion and possible action to select the following Executive Officers if vacancies are declared by the Board in Agenda item 1: President, Vice President and other Executive Board Member positions if any.
Discussion and possible action to clarify and amend current NCWP bylaws Article V, Section 9 Removal. A Board Member may be removed for any of the following reasons:
- The Member is unable to carry out his/her duties and responsibilities to the Board and/or its committees due to time limitations, illness and/or other personal obligations.
- A change in the status that qualified the Member to hold his/her seat shall result in automatic removal.
- Failure to comply with the city-administered ethics training within three (3) months of being seated as a Board Member or out of compliance for three (3) months in the case of a seated Board Member.
- A Board Member may be removed from the Board for good cause, including, but not limited to, disruptive conduct; interfering with Council business; violations of the Bylaws, Operating Procedures or Code of Conduct. Removal of the identified Board Member requires a two-thirds majority of the attending Board Members.
- Three (3) unexcused absences from duly-noticed Board meetings shall result in automatic removal.
- Committee Assignments
NCWP Board Meeting on May 1, 2018
Public Comment Request
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting, may be viewed on our website at www.ncwpdr.org, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda please contact committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or by email through our website at www.ncwpdr.org. The public is requested to fill out a SPEAKER CARD to address the Board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on Agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Boards subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker, unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board. As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator (213) 978-1551.