- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER
- Motion to approve revised 2019-2020 budget and recurring charges.
- Motion to approve invoice for $395.80 to Moore Business Results for website support.
- Motion to approve letter re conditional support for the proposed remodeling project of the Westchester Golf Course Clubhouse.
- Motion to approve letter re request for complete inventory of off campus housing locations for students, faculty and staff from Loyola Marymount University.
- Motion to approve appointment of Fred Puza, LMU, to the NCWP board to fill LMU representative seat.
- Motion to approve appointment of Jennifer Kingshott to the NCWP board to fill RD 14 (Playa Vista) seat.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- Westchester/Playa Arts Committee presents utility box mural project artists.
- Philbert Wong, Metro Project Manager - Metro and Caltrans are studying the possible implementation of ExpressLanes on the I-105 between the I-405 and I-605. The ExpressLanes will enhance operations and improve trip reliability and travel times, improve traffic flow, and sustain and manage mobility within the corridor.
- Ami Fields-Meyer, LA Mayor's Office, presentation re the City's efforts to address the issues of homelessness in Los Angeles
- Kimberly Fox, PLUC - Presentation about Transit Oriented Communities (TOC) Housing development guidelines and their impact on our community.
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Motion to approve letter re request that LA Planning suspend TOC plan approvals in the Reading/Ramsgate area in NCWP RD 13 and request CD 11 create a working group to study specific development TOC projects in this area.
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports
NCWP Board Meeting on Jun 4, 2019
Public Comment Request
THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT - As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and other auxiliary aids and/or services, may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment by email: NCSupport@lacity.org or phone: (213) 978-1551.
PUBLIC ACCESS OF RECORDS – In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website: www.ncwpdr.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact the committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or email through website at www.ncwpdr.org
Notice to Paid Representatives - If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code §§ 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com
PUBLIC POSTING OF AGENDAS – Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows: