IN CONFORMITY WITH THE GOVERNOR'S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20 (MARCH 17, 2020) AND DUE TO CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE BOARD OF NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL WESTCHESTER / PLAYA MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY TELEPHONICALLY.
Zoom Meeting Online or By Telephone
Dial (669) 900-6833 to Join the Meeting
Then Enter This Webinar ID: 228 281 7831 and Press #
Every person wishing to address the Neighborhood Council must dial (669) 900-6833, and enter 228 281 7831 and then press # to join the webinar. Instructions on how to sign up for public comment will be given to listeners at the start of the meeting.
PUBLIC INPUT AT NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEETINGS - The public is requested to dial *9, when prompted by the presiding officer, to address the Board on any agenda item before the Board takes an action on an item. Comments from the public on agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the agenda that are within the Board?s jurisdiction will be heard during the General Public Comment period. Please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on a matter that you bring to its attention during the General Public Comment period; however, the issue raised by a member of the public may become the subject of a future Board meeting. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker, unless adjusted by the presiding officer of the Board.
- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report and MER for May 2020
Motion to approve revised Budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021
- Motion to approve the creation of the LMU Sports Venue Ad Hoc Committee
- Motion to support the demolition of 7510 Earldom Ave. Playa del Rey, an existing 994 sq. ft. single family dwelling and the new construction of a 3,804 sq ft single family dwelling, in the Coastal Zone. (DIR-2019-2677-CDP-MEL)
- Motion to support, with conditions, the construction of 210 Montreal St. Playa del Rey, a new 4,468 sq. ft. single family dwelling on a 6,225 sq. ft. lot in the Coastal Zone. (DIR-2019-5106)
- Motion to deny the application for a Master Conditional Use Permit for the sale and dispensing of a Full-Line of alcoholic beverages at 21 establishments within an existing shopping center at 6801 Center Dr. Westchester. (ZA-2020-1396-MCUP/ENV2020-1397-CE)
- Motion to support the request for expanded hours of operation, increased outside dining, quarterly security and safety reports, continuance and maintenance of 19 existing licenses from 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM, for a period of two years at 6801 Center Dr. Westchester. (ZA-2020-1396-MCUP/ENV2020-1397-CE)
- Motion to deny as proposed the application for the demolition of an existing 1.214 sq. ft. single family dwelling and the construction of a new 6,028 sq. ft. single family dwelling in the Coastal Zone at 7346 Rindge Ave. Playa del Rey. (DIR-2019-1463-DCDP-MEL/ENV-2019-1464-CE)
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
1. Welcome Justin Erbacci, CEO of Los Angeles World Airports.
- Announcements from Board Members
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Discussion and possible motion to add Board Members to existing Committees
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Committee Reports