- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report
- Motion to support the proposal to purchase, not to exceed $3500, and implement audio/video technology to livestream our board meetings, with an ongoing cost not to exceed $150 per month and direct Budget and Finance committee to make any needed changes to the fiscal budget. (LiveStream)
- Motion to opposes SB50 and urges our City Councilmembers to introduce a resolution in Council forthwith, opposing SB50. (WRAC)
- Motion to approve NCWP Standing Rules.
- Motion to approve expenditure not to exceed $500 to improve the ncwpdr.org website for accessibility/ADA compliance.
- Motion to approve expenditure of $99.95 for annual website hosting service, Host for Web.
- Motion to approve expenditure of $112.01 for website maintenance/security updates.
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- LAX Northside/Prop O park update - Lisa Trifilett, Consultant to LAWA
- BIRD Scooters - Morgan Roth, Community Relations Manager - Bird, re LADOT One Year Dockless Mobility Pilot Program
- Discussion Calendar and related Public comment
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward.)
- Election outreach/update
- Committee Reports
NCWP Board Meeting on Feb 5, 2019
Public Comment Request
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting, may be viewed on our website at www.ncwpdr.org, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda please contact committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or by email through our website at www.ncwpdr.org. The public is requested to fill out a SPEAKER CARD to address the Board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on Agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Boards subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker, unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board. As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator (213) 978-1551.