- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward. Comments are limited to 2 minutes, unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director.)
- Presentations -
- Introduction to the Westside Community Plan Updates - Planners from the City will introduce the Westside Community Plan Update team, provide information about the outreach strategy and anticipated three-year work program, and announce upcoming public meetings - Craig Weber, Principal City Planner, and Jonathan Hershey, Senior City Planner
- Presentation by MyLiveDistrict as a potential meeting broadcasting solution.
- Motions/Actions Items and Related Public Comment
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Motion to support CUP/CUB application for liquor license at Hacienda Playa Restaurant at 8415 Pershing Drive Playa del Rey. (PLUC)
- Committee assignments
- Add Scott Carni (board member) and Andy Sywack (non-board member) to Government Relations Committee
- Remove JD Webster (board member) and Matt Tecle (non board member) from Education Committee
- Create Elections Ad Hoc Committee for 2019 Election.
- Motion to approve 2019 Election Worksheet.
- Discussion Calendar
- Committee Reports
NCWP Board Meeting on Aug 7, 2018
Public Comment Request
In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting, may be viewed on our website at www.ncwpdr.org, or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda please contact committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or by email through our website at www.ncwpdr.org. The public is requested to fill out a SPEAKER CARD to address the Board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on Agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the Agenda that is within the Boards subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the Public Comment period. Public comment is limited to 2 minutes per speaker, unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board. As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other auxiliary aids and/or services may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Neighborhood Council Project Coordinator (213) 978-1551.