- Call to Order
- Salute the Flag
- Announcements from Governmental Representative (limit to 3 minutes please)
- Announcements from Board Members
- Public Comment - non-agenda items (limited to 2 minutes per speaker unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director. Public comment on agendized items will be called as each agenda item is brought forward. Comments are limited to 2 minutes, unless otherwise declared by the President or presiding director.)
- Dual Force Main update - LA Sanitation will provide an update on the construction work and timeline for Playa del Rey.
- Airport Metro Connector Project - Brett Roberts from Metro will present the naming process for the new Metro Connector project
- Motions/Actions Items and Related Public Comment
- Consent Calendar: (The following items will be treated as one item and enacted with one vote unless a Board member or a stakeholder requests that an item be placed on the Discussion Calendar.)
- Approval of Minutes of previous Board meeting
- Receive and file the Treasurer's Report
- Motion to approve revisions to the NCWP Bylaws as per the attached documentation.
- Motion to approve grant funding request of $5,000 from Westchester Streetscape for street beautification on Manchester Ave.
- Motion to approve grant funding request of $1,000 from Emerson Ave Community Garden for tools and repairs.
- Motion to approve up to $2,100 for Westside Senior Health and Wellness Fair at Westchester Seniors Center on June 2, 2018.
- Motion to support the work of the Neighborhood Council Budget Advocates and their White Paper for Fiscal Year 2018-2019 and approve the filing of a Community Impact Statement for Council File 18-0600.
- Motion to oppose the removal of the current 12:00am - 5:00am Beach Curfew and to approve related letter to Councilman Bonin on the matter.
- Motion to support CUB application, case file # ZA-2018-0247-CUB, allowing the sale and dispensing of a full line of alcoholic beverages for on-site consumption in conjunction with the operation of the restaurant Chipotle Ladera (Store # 3094), 6719 S. La Tijera Boulevard, 90045
- Motion to appoint Glenda Silva, LAWA Legislative Representative, to the Board replacing Board member Janine Ying
- Discussion Calendar
- Motion to create ad hoc committee for Prop O park at LAX Northside Development
- Discussion and possible action removing board members in Religious and/or Community Organizations seats from the NCWP board pursuant to Article V section 9 E of the bylaws that allow for removal upon 3 unexcused absences.
- Open Board Seats - RD 13, 15, Business seats 90094 and 92093
- Committee Reports
NCWP Board Meeting on Apr 3, 2018
Public Comment Request
THE AMERICAN WITH DISABILITIES ACT - As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities. Sign language interpreters, assistive listening devices, and other auxiliary aids and/or services, may be provided upon request. To ensure availability of services, please make your request at least 3 business days (72 hours) prior to the meeting you wish to attend by contacting the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment by email: NCSupport@lacity.org or phone: (213) 978-1551.
PUBLIC ACCESS OF RECORDS – In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5, non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our website: www.ncwpdr.org or at the scheduled meeting. In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact the committee chairperson at (213) 473-7023 or email through website at www.ncwpdr.org
Notice to Paid Representatives - If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code §§ 48.01 et seq. More information is available at ethics.lacity.org/lobbying. For assistance, please contact the Ethics Commission at (213) 978-1960 or email@example.com
PUBLIC POSTING OF AGENDAS – Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows: