Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa
NCWP AD HOC COMMITTEE FOR SAFER STREETS IN PLAYA DEL REY
- DAVID VOSS, CHAIRPERSON
- GREGG ANIOLEK
- MICHELE COOLEY-STRICKLAND
- FRED SMITH
We, the Neighborhood Council of Westchester/Playa, have asked Councilmember Bonin to immediately reverse the lane reductions in Playa del Rey -- with the exception of the changes to Pershing Drive. On Thursday, September 21st at 6:30pm at the Westchester Senior Center (8740 Lincoln Boulevard, corner of Manchester Boulevard), the NCWP Safer Streets for Playa Del Rey Ad Hoc Committee will host an open meeting to discuss constructive suggestions and strategies to improve the safety, efficiency, and accessibility of our roads for pedestrians, cyclists, and vehicles, and Playa Del Rey businesses.
The public is welcome to attend. With the exception of invited speakers, public commentary will be limited (following completion of a Public Comment speaker's card) and must be focused on mitigating solutions for the safety, efficiency, and accessibility of the following roads in Playa Del Rey and directly affected areas:
- Vista Del Mar to Culver Blvd (with special attention to VDM to Waterview)
- The intersection of VDM and Culver Blvd (where Bacari, Tanners, Cantilini’s and Moes parking lot is);
- Culver Blvd downtown (From Tanners to Inn at PDR);
- Culver Blvd from Inn at PDR to Lincoln (both branches);
- Pershing north of Manchester and south of Manchester;
- Effects on any other parts of PDR and Westchester.